Her initiative is an integrated brand approach that reframes the values of girls and shapes the new norms to create financial resilience and break circle of poverty among girls and young women in Tanzania. We are pleased to announce 5 weeks of practical training program for 20 girls in these categories
>Decoration >Nails >Vegetables
1. Currently enrolled in a collage/ university in Dar es salaam.
2. Involment in business or posses extra curriculum activities.
3. Willing, hardworking and committed during training period.
1. Professional training and mentorship
2. Acquire practical experience in area of interest.
3. Participation with the team in preparation for Panda Event.
Interested candidates can send their updated CV and motivational letter indicating their skills, current activity and why they are interested in the category of their choice to
email@example.com no later than 29th March 2018 .
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for further procedures.